Wednesday, May 21, 2008
American Idol Season 7.
- from Kaye. :D
What do you think of...
David Cook? HOT! :D
David Archuleta? Cute. :) But has no personality! Work on it, will ya? :)
Amanda Overmyer? About the hair. . . SO NOT MY TYPE. :|
Brooke White? Pretty. :D
Jason Castro? Love the dreads. :>
Ramiele Malubay? Short. :)) I mean, 4'11" . . . I'm even taller than you! :))
Carly Smithson? Love the way she sings! :D
Kristy Lee Cook? Hate her! >:P
David Hernandez? You mean the stripper? :))
Syesha Mercado? I. HATE. YOU. >:P
Michael Johns? Aussie Hottie! :>
Chikezie? Love the orange tux. :>
this or that?
Amanda or Ramiele? Ramiele. :)
Carly or Syesha? Carly, no doubt! :D
David C or David A? COOK! :D
Michael or Jason? Sorry, Jason. But Michael's hotter than your dreads. :)
Chikezie or Brooke? Brooke. :)
Kristy or David H? Uhhm. . . *sighs* Next question please? :D
Ramielle or Brooke? Brooke. :)
Amanda or Carly? Carly definitely!
Syesha or Chikezie? I like Chikezie more than Kristy so Chikezie it is. :)
Jason or David Cook? DAVID COOK, NO DOUBT. :D
David Hernandez or Michael? Michael Johns!
David Archuleta or Kristy? Sorry, Kristy, but David Archuleta's WAY cuter than you. :P
What do you think of...
Carly's tattoos? A complete turn-off. UGH.
Amanda's hair? A complete DISASTER.
David Cook's mad rocking skills? HAWT. :>
Jason's dreads? . . .were grown for almost 6 years now. :D
Brooke's yellow sun dress? Pretty? I guess. :D
Michael's voice? AUSSIE-IZED. :)
Ramielle's baby-ness? Well, she is the smallest one there. But, whatever, I don't care.
Kristy's hoedown "eight days a week"? BLAH.
Amanda getting voted off before Kristy? Well, I hate them both anyway, and they were both voted off before Cook, so I'm guessing I don't have a problem with that. :D
Chikezie's harmonica? Don't care.
David Archuleta's adorableness? CUTE. :D
Syesha's "yesterday"? WHO? :))
Jason's "Meeeeeeeechelle?" It's fine.
Carly's "Come Together"? It's alright. :D
SIMON COWELL? FUNNY. :))
Randy? Yo, yo, check it out! =))
Paula? Does she even "judge"? /:)
Paula's new song & video? COOL. :)) Loove the fans, dahling! :))
Sanjaya's crying girl? UHHH. . .
Other.
Remember Alaina Whitaker? Yeah.
Do you think Luke Menard was a big joke? Not THAT big.
How much did you love Danny Noriega? Hell yeah! It's TMTH! :))
Did you laugh at Amy Davis cuz she was so bad? No! I'm not that mean! :P
Do you think Kristy Should have made the top 10? OFCOURSE NOT. :|
Is it fair that only the top 10 get to go on tour? I don't really care. David Cook's there anyway. :D
Did you donate to Idol Gives Back? Well, I wish I did. :(
What was the most number of times you voted in one night? Sorry, voting for AI doesn't reach here in the Philippines. :|
For whom did you vote for? I can't vote, alright? STOP RUBBING IT IN! :(
Who is the most obnoxious contestant this season? DANNY NORIEGA, DEFINITELY! =))
Who do you love the most this season? David Cook. :) and Archuleta. And Danny Noriega! :D
Did you like Kellie Pickler's performance? It was fine. I'm not a big fan of hers. :|
What was the most shocking moment this whole season? Carly being voted off before Syesha. :|
How would you have felt if Josiah Leming made it into the top 24? I don't care! He should stop crying. It ain't working for me! :P
Who is your favorite idol contestant ever? COOK! :D
This season? Cook, Archuleta and Noriega. :D
Who's gonna win? David. :> COOK, DUH! :)
; on pointe