Tuesday, December 11, 2007
Gah:|. Don't mind the title, it just came from some song that is COOL:). Anyway, the title is somewhat related anyway, so yeah;).
Admit it. High School is just a part of your life that'll never EVER fade away. You always want to go back to that same old life:). Even though school crap is in the way. One of the reasons why is probably because of your friends:). Friends are the family you choose on your own:). Oh, yeah:). But, hey, sometimes friends can be irritating. So, yeah, you may not get the point but this is a rant. Not only to one person but to people I currently dislike/hate. Some are SHALLOW. Some can get the point:)). And some are just ERR:|. Almost everybody knows who that is. Gah. So, yeah, I would definitely not post there names here but some might get the idea:). And also, stuff that are with asterisks(*) are just alternatives. Ofcourse I don't want to state it out loud because I definitely don't want them to know:). Haha:)). So, yeah, I'll start:).
iHATE#1: Oh, gahd. Can you be anymore SHALLOW?! It fuckin' pisses me off that you're the SHALLOWEST of ALL THE SHALLOWS!:)) Oh, yeah, that might sound a little over the top but its true! Gahd. It was an accident that she *bumped* into her. And she was also stupid for spreading it to the whole world. And YOU, are so overly SHALLOW:|. Anyone get it?:)
iHATE#2: Oh, why Lord why do I have to be seatmates with YOU?! so, this is the most obvious:). GAHD. I'm sick and tired of you copying my STAR bullets and freakingly write them in your Goddamn notes. I. STARTED. THEM:|. Oh, and have I told you guys that eversince I became seatmates with her, I lost 5 G-tecs which haven't been used for a month?! Oh, call me messy. But it's a curse. Damn you. And she started using G-tecs too. oh, HELL.
iHATE#3: Gah. Why do you have to be so BIAS?! You might deny it, but you are! You just love defensing yourself. Everytime you have something, something that is opposite of it, you loath. Why? I would so not give details on this:P.
Gaah. That's probably it:). I'm currently pissed at the first two people right now:|. I guess I'm just PMS-ing, but, hey, everybody goes thru that, right? Gahd. I wish I could get over this:|.
**Make PEACE not WAR:)**
**don't question that, it has something to do with II-2's wish list thingy majjig:).
Love.love, continue spreading PEACE,
Ciara:)
; on pointe