Sunday, December 30, 2007
Wooht:)) For me, the year 2007 just came and go:) Time went pretty fast:) And yeah, Time definitely flies when you're having fun:> Wooht, I'll definitely miss 2007:) And there's something in me that doesn't want to move on and go on to 2008. One reason would be reshuffling:(( I LOVE II-2, man:-* It's one of a HELLA CLASS:)) I love them SO MUCH:) I so don't want to reshuffle, man:(( So here's a survey to recap 2007:) I'LL MISS THIS YEAR!:))
**credits to Kriska:>
In 2007...
Did you do something you would never do?: like? :))
Did you keep any New Year's Resolutions?: I don't have one:)) But I think I'll definitely have one for next year:)
Did anyone close to you give birth?: nope:|
Did anyone close to you die?: not really:| which is good, right?:))
Did you visit any countries?: sadly, no:(
What would you like to have in 2008 that you lacked in 2007?: Idk, more smartness, maybe?:))
Will any date from 2007 stay etched in your memory forever?: A LOT!:)) OCTOBER 13!<3 [KYLE!<3] November 9!:)) [Lia's bday:), and that:)]my birthday definitely:) There're just a lot:))
What was your biggest achievement of 2007?: Wooht!:) Meeting KYLE?! Haha:)) And when Backstage passed Bandfest auditions:))
What was your biggest failure?: BIO!:(( Damnit:((:((
Did you suffer illness or injury?: Nope:)) I'm so not Accident Prone, man:)
What was the best thing you bought in '07?: EVERYTHING THAT I BOUGHT:)) That's why I'm Broke, dude!:))
Did your behavior change over the year?: I think So:))
Where did you spend most of your money?: Almost EVERYTHING:)) I'm BROKE, dude!:((:((
Are you happier than this time last year?: DEFINITELY!:)) 2007's the BEST:))
What song will remind you of 2007?: A LOT:)) Especially that I've become SUPER ADDICTED to CLICK FIVE thanks to Kyle:> MCR:)) FOB too:)) Paramore:)) Gaaah, A LOT!:))
What do you wish you would have done more of?: STUDYING FOR BIO!:((:((
What do you wish you would have done less of?: EAT!:(( Gahd, I'm FAT!=((=(( Chatting, texting:)) LAZINESS, man!:))
What did/will you do for Christmas '07?: Ugh, the usual, go to mass:|, eat:|, open gifts:) Yaaah:))
Did you fall in love in 2007?: with KYLE, remember?:) Oh, yeah, and there's a new one, Nicholas D'Agosto<3 From HEROES Season 2:) Woooh<3<3:))
Did you get your heart broken in 2007?: NOPE:))
Favorite TV program of '07?: ANTM:)) PR:)) TSFTND:))
Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year?: YAH:))
What was the best book you read and/or movie you saw?: Books, I'm not really sure:) But for movies, there's A LOT, man:))
What was your greatest discovery?: I'm not a discover-er:)) Haha:))
What did you do on your birthday and how old were you?: I just turned 14:) And it just won't sink in:))))
What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?: If she, her, and her would change, gaaahd:|
How would you describe your personal fashion concept of 2007?: CIARAA:)) Haha:))
Friends
Who was the best new person you met?: KYLE PATRICK<3*_* A LOT:))
Who did you wish you did not meet?: No one:P
Who was your best friend?: Haha, Lia, Kaye, Aren, Jay, Stef, Marla,... and the list goes on:))
Who was your enemy?: None:P
Who do you miss?: A few people:))
Who will you never forget?: EVERYONE:))
Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2007: Prioritize:))
What will you always remember about 2007?: II-2!:((:((:((
Aspirations for 2008...
What do you want to do in '08 that you couldn't in '07?: BE SMARTER:))
Any resolutions?: Can I just stop being LAZY?!:))
What different about 2008 than 2007?: RESHUFFLING:((
Anything you want to change about yourself for 2008?: NO MORE LAZINESS:)) And, yeah, I want to stop my habit of biting nails, hahahaha:))
Do you want to make more friends in 2008?: DEFINITELY:))
I LOVE II-2!:)) I'll always treasure that class:) I'll MISS 'EM:(( I DON'T WANT TO RESHUFFLE!:((:((
**HAPPY NEW YEAR, GUYS!:)) I Wish You All the Best This Year;) Peace and Love Y'all!:))**
; on pointe