Wednesday, November 07, 2007
*sigh* Well, Wednesday finally came and some of you might not know but its our audition day for bandfest. It's not that I'm scared at performing, like hello, I've been dancing since I was like, 8. :P I'm just scared at the fact na magkakalat kami. Like, we just finished our dance yesterday:D, and Ate Thea's making our lives miserable. Pft, we just shouldn't have sticked to our first plan: not getting her involved:)Anyway, more onto the audition, we have been practicing during all the breaks, after school and I have to say, we have given our hearts out:). Its nice to see that we, my balletmates and I, can come up with this dance and not just involving ballet in it. Its really overwhelming:). I love it:). Our dance, I mean. We crammed like hell, and I tell you, we're good at it:D. Yeah, Cramming really is my forte:)). Well, most especially Ate Angela, she's our leader and I would have never regret choosing her as one:). She really deserves it. I love the choreography that we all made:). It really is nice. Come swing by at the ballet room to see it, okay? Kidding! :)) Like we'll ever dance it again after the audition:). Well, if we pass...:)). Haha. I'll take a video of it...Soon:). And I'll inform you guys ASAP when I've posted it in multiply or something:D. Oh, speaking of multiply, I've been posting there for a month, i think, and just view it:). And to view it, click here. Oh, I almost forgot, you have to be my contact for you to view it:). Aaw, too bad for some of you:). Haha:).
Probably the only advantage of this audition is that Marla and I are missing double Bio:). Hell Yeah! >:). It's great:). We left the classroom at quarter to 2 since Ate Angela was already signaling us to go there. And so, we left:D. We met up with Ate Thea and Ate Ujie at the 3rd floor and went straight to the corridor near the clinic. Mrs. Alcabedas called our attention to remind us that if ever someone's gonna pass, we should give way. And...yeah;]. We practiced at 4 more rounds and I see that we're getting better and better each time:). The "Fever" part is really messy, though:l. Well, since we just mastered
-i dance.-
Labels: backstage, school stuff
; on pointe
others.
wishlist, calendar, quotes, etc(: