Wednesday, August 15, 2007
Stop it, Damnit.
So, here I am, being myself, and then some poser suddenly appears. Poser, everybody hates one. She's one, and it's obvious, I can tell. It's something big simple really, I told a few of my friends that my goal for this year is that, I'll read all 7 books of Harry Potter, and here comes poser, and stupid me, told her all about MY goal, and after a day or two, she had a goal as well, to read all books of Harry Potter surprise, surprise. But a week before, as I remember, she was all, "I don't get why people are so addicted to Harry Potter, what's in it and they're all reading Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows in less than 24 hours? I have a life, you know." Oh, shut the fuck up. Your saying all that and a week after, you’re copying my goal? Have your own goal, damnit. Gahd, she doesn't even know who Professor Lupin is, she also haven't watched Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix yet. Even I know Professor Lupin before I even started my goal. And by the way, I'm in the 3rd already, and I'm cool with it. Not embarrassed that everyone's in the 7th and I'm 4 books away. I don’t care, as long as I have read it, and I know who Lupin isI'm cool. And, she, currently, is reading the 6th, not even knowing who Lupin and Tonks are. if she asks me who Harry Potter is, I'll go wild And I bet when people will ask her on what book she’s reading already, she’ll probably say 6th, not even knowing a couple of characters, like Luna Lovegood and again, Lupin. Maybe a few of you would get mad at me for this simple thing, but hey, I take my goals seriously, my goal is different from yours, so go away, have your own goal. Maybe this post ends here; I have a Harry Potter book to finish. :P
-i dance.-
Labels: rant
; on pointe
others.
wishlist, calendar, quotes, etc(: