Thursday, February 01, 2007
Thursday.As you fellow Theresians might as well know, it is time for the "Math & Science Olympiad" or what I call Math & Science Quiz bee for heaven's sake. Grr. KILL JOY. That's what I call it. I mean, they let us sit down alphabetically!? This is a democratic country! We can do whatever we want! And I want to sit wherever I want. Hm. I just trade places with Nics so that I could sit near to Alyssa. There's another party pooper. We also have to answer the questions that are asked in the quiz bee. That sucks. I mean, what's the point of choosing the contestants if all of ust are going to answer the same questions. Well, except for the fact that their answer totally counts and ours is just crap. Anyway, it was damn boring. It sucks 'cause we still get to see KB on her period. Oh, I just hoped that they took the afternoon periods. But noooo, they decided to take the periods after recess and before lunch, which means we would miss PE, Music and Math. -sighs- I think our teams didn't go to any rank. Ha! Shocking. See yah soon!
-i dance.-
; on pointe
others.
wishlist, calendar, quotes, etc(: