Sunday, February 04, 2007
The Pictorial.Yeah, the picture is worth a thousand words. The picture shows my sister and I. Doing our... uhm. pose. I finally got to wear my pointes! Cool. If you would view the picture more closely. You would see my ARCHED feet with my new pointes. Yep, Bloch is WAY better than Sansha. So, to ballerinas out there, buy Bloch instead of Sansha. Anyway, group poses were divided into two since we were quite a lot. [What did you expect? It's a group] First, I had to take a picture with Dance of the Hours with Ate Josephine, Marla and Inna. So, yeah. My pose is on pointes. With a pique. So, it was quite a challenge balancing. We had to take 5 photos of it. 2 were on pique and 3 on just a retire. After that, solo shots were taken. The Best one was Ate Angela. She did her pose in ONE shot. [Take note: ONE] Her pose was even on pointes. She was great. After that, we had another group pose, but that one was on Modern. So, yeah, wearing the blue leotards with the short skirt. Anyway, our pose was cool! Seriously, it was. Then, after that my sister and I had our chance on taking our own solo shot. Our solo shot is that. -prods the picture- That is our solo shot. So, to view more photos. Check out my multiply. Click here. So see yah guys later!
-i dance.-
; on pointe
others.
wishlist, calendar, quotes, etc(: