Friday, February 02, 2007
New Shoes.Yeah, I just came home from buying new POINTES! Cool, eh? The last time I bought pointes was last year. Almost same time. Nearly March. Anyway, this pointes would be way better than last time. Last time, I bought Sansha Ovation, which totall sucked 'cause my feet weren't arched at those pointes. Yeah, you might ask why I bought it then, because that's the only one available! Oh, God. This time, I would be wearing the pointes that I'm dying to wear. BLOCH! Yeah, Bloch. I bought Bloch Aspiration. I swear that it would be WAY better than Sansha. Check out my multiply. You would see an album where I would be sewing my pointes. Click here. So, uhm. I'm really excited to where those! Can't wait 'til tomorrow, where I would be wearing that infront of all the cameras. We've got a photocall tomorrow. Can't wait to where my desirable pointes!(: -i dance.-
; on pointe
others.
wishlist, calendar, quotes, etc(: