Saturday, February 10, 2007
Bandfest!(:
Yipee! Once again, bandfest has come! Yipee! I'll just make this post short.(: coz' I'm totally tired. Hm. The Bandfest started aroung 6. I bought Choco Frappe at Starbucks. Yeah, there was Starbucks during the Bandfest, surprise, surprise. Anyway, the first band was... uhh. from 3rd year. Yeah, the 2nd band was the one whom I really saw perform. They were from IV-1 [ahem] Anyway, they were one of my favorite performers. They Sang Define by Hilera and 7BR by ChicoSci. Then, I forgot who's next. Anyway, I love the dancers who were from the fourth year. They were great. So were the "Dance-O-Rama" who were wearing the pink and black outfit. Anyway, there was one pretty EMCEE. I think she was Jacqueline Anzures from IV1. She was pretty last night. I saw Rivermaya perform. -prods picture- They were AWESOME! They played quite a lot of songs. After Rivermaya performed, Lia took me to the backstage even though we were supposed to not go there. She was finding a friend. Even though that certain friend wasn't there. After that, we, Alyssa, Lia, Steffi, "best friend" Patric and I, sat down on the lawn [near the cafeteria]. They drank. Yes, they drank beer. While Alyssa and I were trying to avoid getting spilled by any of those beverages. After that, Alyssa dragged me to stalk somebody. Anyway, I didn't get to see Kiko Machine and Sugarfree to perform. I just heard them. After that, I left. [Yeah, I left around 9.30] Thanks to my brother. After that, I felt wasted. I felt alone. But, yeah, I got to see ***, cool, eh!? Thanks to Lia. We were exactly behind them. But, sadly, I didn't get to take a picture of ***. So sad. :'c. Then I realized that everything was done. It was all over. I could never fo back to that house full of fun and music. Everything were just memories. :'c.
-i dance.-
; on pointe
others.
wishlist, calendar, quotes, etc(: