Wednesday, January 03, 2007
Another year has passed, and one thing's for sure, school year's almost over. -sighs- Anyway, it's that time of year again, you'll hear A LOT of fireworks and all, and news all over the tv says only one two things, one thing is about the countdown, the other is about people who are having injuries cause of the fireworks and all. Since 2006 has passed by, I would like to say a couple of things to people I got quite closed with. Read this:
betoy.banana. - thanks for everything!(: Really, I do appreciate it.(: Sorry for the wrong doings that I have also done.
marly.aren - thank you sa LAHAT! lalo na pag kailangan ko ng kadaldal sa period ni Ms. slowmo and ni Kumander Bobo, you're right there for me. Thanks!(:
That's about it. That's the only people I know who knows my blog and I got closed with. Oh, to the other people..
So, that's it. Happy New Year!
-i dance.-
; on pointe
others.
wishlist, calendar, quotes, etc(: