Friday, January 19, 2007
The Resort.The Resort. The Resort is the place where we were assigned to dress up in the bathrooms. And that was it. No taking a bath. Because we won't arrive at STC at the expected time of arrival at 6pm. What the fuck!? I mean. They were so stupid. They wouldn't expect traffic on our way back!? Stupidness. One more thing. There were only 2 bathrooms. One for girls and one for boys. Sadly, i2 students were left to dress-up at the guys bathroom since i1 students got there asses first in the girls bathroom. So, yes. All of us wanting to go swim to the CLEAN pool which was located just outside the bathrooms. All of us [Namely, Aren, Alyssa, Jessica, Roema and I] dressed up in the cubicle where there was no flush and there was pee in there. [Eew. I know.] Anyway, I was the last one to dress-up. Good thing Aren waited for me. When we got out of the bathroom, we saw damn people who were swimming in the pool there. Yes, the i3 students swam to the CLEAN pool which I wanted to go dive into. One thing was on my mind: WHAT THE FUCK!! I mean, They're not the only one who were dirty and got wet in the river-crossing! It was totally unfair. And ofcourse, i3 students reasoned out. Their reason was: Some i1 students also took a bath, and it was unfair if they didn't. What the hell!? The i1 students didn't take a bath, neither did we! And yet, they were the only students who took a swim there. Totally unfair. Yes, when I put my ass in the bus, I was totally screaming myself out and really frustrated with what happened. Anyway, I chilled out. Via use of looking at some certain someone who melted the most out of me out of the picture in my cel. But it doesn't mean I'm cool with the fact that i3 students swam in the pool.
-i dance.-
; on pointe
others.
wishlist, calendar, quotes, etc(: