Friday, January 19, 2007
RAPELLING!!Rapelling. It was waaay cool. At first, I was totally scared with the previous people whom I saw rapelled down the bridge. I was partnered with Marla. I got my harness already and was ready to rapell. The instructor was great. He told me things to do and blah blah blah. He was familiar. It turned out that he was our facilitator in the bus. Anyway, I already started rapelling, and he told me to put my legs to wall and keep my knees straight. And he also told me to SLOWLY lower my leg, well, since, I stepped to lots and lots of mud through caves, my right leg slipped to the wall and I held to the railing. Then, I tried it again. Then, I finished it. It was really, really fun! After landing, my left hand felt numb. Even though it didn't do anything at all. As the instructor would say, the break hand [right hand or whatever you use to write] only does the work. Even just hanging the left hand unto the air, you would still be safe. But your break hand must be really strong on holding the rope. So, over-all, rapelling, was fun! I definitely want to try it again.
-i dance.-
; on pointe
others.
wishlist, calendar, quotes, etc(: