Friday, January 12, 2007
Yes, it's really a pure evil day. Wanna know why? The results of our exams would come back to us. Yup, really evil. Hm.,I really don't wanna talk about it. The day was just pure evil. So I'll just skip that part of my story. THat would just be... History. Hm., what else happened to me? Yeah, Inna knew my secret. [Thanks to Marla. As in Marla Judith Canseco Rivera kind.] That secret would be. I don't know. I'm still thinking if I'm gonna post it or something. What's the point of the secret!? So., uhm., I'll let this post be really short. I'm wuite tired actually. Figuring out poses for the upcoming Souvenir Program of our recital. So anyway, that was all that happened to me. Well, one evil thing that happened to me also was that I got karma-d ? 2 times today. One time was during Math class, when we got our results. [Surprisingly] I got a higher score than Patima, and well, you know me, I'm the type of person who doesn't brag stuff. So yes, I sung the ever popular song, "I beat you, I beat you" And after a few minutes of re-checking out paper. Patima realized that Ms. Austria miscounted her score. Her score raised from 54 to 69. Yeah, it was a big surprise. I mean it's Math. Okay, the Karma part. MY score got lower. Ms. Austria yet again miscounted my score. My score lowered from 65 to 54. It was bullsh*t. I mean, my score was already okay! Why miscount!? I mean, who miscounts during Math? And The point of Math is to.. count and knock your heads off until you get the new lesson that make your heads blow up like a volcano. So, yeah. This day was quite full of sh*t and crap. And one thing's for sure, Karma IS a BITCH. So see yah later. :))
-i dance.-
; on pointe
others.
wishlist, calendar, quotes, etc(: