Thursday, January 11, 2007
Yup, PALIHAN. Yeah, sure. PALIHAN could be boring at times. but this time, it wasn't. Really, it wasn't. Wanna know a couple of reasons why? We went outside of that boring old school. Yup, we went outside STC for the very first time. Anyway, we went to Golden Acres. Yes, the Golden Acres EXACTLY BEHIND SM NORTH EDSA kind. The bus actually passed by the entrance of our street [if you know what I mean]. Anyway, I got to interact with the old people there. One lola who was really talkative. And one lolo who was really opinionated ? Anyway, when we went back to our boring old school to stc. We watched a movie called "Christmas With the Kranks". Hm. How could i describe that movie? I don't know. :)) As Sir Ralph would say, this would be the last PALIHAN for the school year. The PALIHAN in February would be for evaluating. So, good thing they made the last PALIHAN really cool. So, see yah later. :))
-i dance.-
; on pointe
others.
wishlist, calendar, quotes, etc(: