Friday, January 19, 2007
OUTBOUND!!Yes, it's my first outbound as a high school student! Over-all, it was totally fun! Even though its kinda tiring, it's still worth it. Here's a quick story. I woke up at around 5. [Thanks to my alarm clock, my phone, and our helper that is] So, yeah, I know I was totall late and I shouldn't have woken up at around 4 or something. I took a bath in about 10-20 mins. And, yes, that was the fastest thing I could do. Then, dressed up. My father took me to school. I left the house at around 5:45. So, my father totally rushed. He was going 70 km/h. And we drive-thru-ed ? to McDonald's quezon ave. [Surprisingly, they were 24 hours open] I ordered 2 Sausage McMuffin. [1 for breakfast, and 1 for Lunch] Then, we went to school. Surprisingly, I was just in time. My classmates were boarding the bus when I arrived. When it was time for head-check. Only one person was missing, Jasmine. And she wasn't going. And yes, I was SAVED by my father who drove the fastest he could go. Anyway, I posted separately the stuff that we went through the TIRING outbound. So, just read. [Previous posts]
-i dance.-
; on pointe
others.
wishlist, calendar, quotes, etc(: