Monday, January 15, 2007
Orientation. Some person from the Lakbay Kalikasan Oriented about the upcoming Outbound Trip on Friday. Anyway, he oriented about it. [Like no duh!] So, the coolest part is that, we could bring a cellphone and camera without any permit! cool! i just hope my dear mother would allow me to bring our digicam though. Another cool part, we would go rapelling! But, we need the written permit of our parents. I just hope my mom and dad allow me. Some say that the height of the uhm. rapelling thing, was just low. But for me, so? who cares! as long as we go rapelling!(: I can't wait 'til its Friday! woohoo! Outbounds in highschool are WAY better than in gradeschool! And as usual, there's a partypooper. Wanna know what the fuck it is!? We have this Journal in Science about the Outbound asking some f*cking questions about it. But the good thing is that we would work in groups. As I know, I am groupmates with Fatima, Alyssa, Marla and Pau. So, uhm. that's about it.(: I would list down stuff that I need for the outbound.(: I'm so totally excited!(: See yah!
-i dance.-
; on pointe
others.
wishlist, calendar, quotes, etc(: