Monday, January 08, 2007
Intrams, ofcourse, it's my first time. By the way, my sport is Patintero. I had to admit that it was kind of boring. But anyway, one thing was bothering me during the first day of intrams. It was my stomachache. Seriously, it was killing me. I had to sit down unto the ground just to make myself feel better. I had to go to the clinic like 2 times just to put some oil in my stomach just to make it feel better. The worst part of Patintero was, we had to wait 'til it was our turn. And we can't even roam around and watch some freakin' ball game that I would LOVE to watch. Ooohhh, but sorry, we can't, it's either we stay there and wait for our asses to hurt turn or we forfeit. Oh, what the f*ck. It's too damn boring. This means only ONE thing. DON'T PICK PATINTERO AS A SPORT EVER AGAIN. Anyway, another thing MADE MY DAY. Wanna know who/what that was? It was the freakin' scorer. She was DAMN STUPID. Trust me. And since she's SO SMART. We won 1 game out of 3. And we need at least 2 games to win so that we could join the semi-finals. But actually, our first game, we were supposed to win. Seriously. I didn't really get why we loss. -sighs- I just hope tomorrow would be a better day.
-i dance.-
; on pointe
others.
wishlist, calendar, quotes, etc(: