Wednesday, January 03, 2007
Christmas. I know it's too late to post something about Christmas, but as they say, it's better late than never. Anyway, about Christmas. It's that time of year again, I'm not going to say that "it's the time of year where Jesus, our Savior has been born" or "Jesus is the reason for the season". Whatever, yeah, sure, Jesus is the only one who should be happy during this day, because it's his birthday, whatever. Christmas, for me, that means only one thing, presents! yeah, sure, I believe in Santa Clause. The one who sneaks into the chimney at night and tries to fit himself there to leave the [presents under the Christmas tree for the "nice" kids. Whatever. Anyway, presents, presents, presents, that's all in my mind at this time of year. Presents make the world go 'round. [not really, but anyway. :D] Christmas = Presents. that's what I think. So, happy holidays. [even though it's too late. :D] Hope all of you enjoyed your holidays.(:
-i dance.-
; on pointe
others.
wishlist, calendar, quotes, etc(: