Wednesday, January 03, 2007
Yup, the title is true. The Baby is now a Lady. Well, if you get my point that is. If you still don't get it, I mean, I already have Menstration. uhuh. that's true. I guess I'm a little bit late unlike some people who already had theirs when they were 12. Or even at the age of 8. I mean 8 and a half. hm, who could that be? Really, it was a big shock. I didn't really expect it to come on January 2. The story was weird. So, here it goes. To people who don't wanna know the quite weird story, PLEASE CLOSE THE WINDOW IMMEDIATELY or even CHANGE THE SITE. Thank You. story:
The night before, I did some business, if you know what I mean. And then, the next day, I woke about 11 am and I went down stairs and watched tv. When it was 12, I watched ANTM. After watching, I went to the bathroom and took a bath. When I removed my underwear, I saw something in it. I really didn't know what it was. If it was my you-know-what or blood. So, when I dressed up, I put panty liner in my underwear in case. We, my family and a couple of my cousins, went to TienDesitas to... uhh. shop. Then, we ate at Jay-j's Inasal. And there, I went to the bathroom. Then, I saw.... [dendendaden] blood. So there it is. (: Believe it or not, The Baby is Now a Lady. (: See yah. (:
-i dance.-
; on pointe
others.
wishlist, calendar, quotes, etc(: