Thursday, January 11, 2007
Uhuh, the 2nd day. One thing is for sure, my stomach felt BETTER. And, ofcourse, since we didn't win, I just went to the HS Covered Court Sr. Marie Madeleine Court to watch the ball game that I would LOVE to watch yesterday. After watching, I saw I2's beloved basketball team. I went with them. Shoot some hoops, play with them [even though I'm not really good at it] all that jazz. I had to admit, it was fun. But tiring. I just went with them because, I would LOVE to watch them play, which I didn't get a chance to yesterday, because I had to sit down and wait for my freakin' turn. But anyway, i2 didn't had a chance to play because I2's opponent, i1, didn't bring their freakin' uniform. Which i think caused a default. But I would really love to watch i2 playing. Since I didn't watch them play, I watched the finals of the volleyball intrams instead. I5 vs. I1. It turned out that the winners were I5. The day was quite boring. I didn't really do anything BUT to watch ball games. Well, except for the time that I practiced playing basketball. I think that was it. The final intramurals day would be tomorrow. We wouldn't play, we'll just watch. That's it. See you soon.
-i dance.-
; on pointe
others.
wishlist, calendar, quotes, etc(: